Downtown Flagstaff, AZ
ABOUT THE HOME AND AREA:
- 2377 SF, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2 Car Garage.
- Completely remodeled and Sleeps 12 comfortably.
- FREE high speed WIFI throughout the home.
- Radiant floor heating throughout the home.
- Radiant snow melt on driveway, front steps and back patio.
- Full size washer and dryer available.
- Gas fireplace in family room as well as on front viewing deck.
- Hiking and Biking trails to the forest just down the street.
- 5-10 minute drive to shopping, restaurants and downtown.
- Available year round for both summer and winter vacations.
FLAGSTAFF FUN FACTS:
- Founded in 1882 and got its name from lumberjacks nailing an American Flag to a tall ponderosa Pine on July 4, 1876.
- The Town of Flagstaff is at 7,000ft and Mount Humphry's Peak (highest point in Arizona) at 12,633ft.
- Flagstaff averages 108" of snow each year with over 266 days of sunshine.
- The downtown Hotel Weatherford is one of the oldest hotels in Arizona. Built in 1900.
- New Years Eve at the Hotel Weatherford is home of the Pinecone Drop. An annual tradition since 1999.
- Flagstaff is a home to the old Route 66 which spans from California to Chicago.
- Flagstaff is home to Northern Arizona University, one of 3 universities in the state of Arizona.