TO BOOK: CLICK HERE FOR AIRBNB LISTING AND AVAILABILITY
ABOUT THE HOME AND AREA:
- 3833 SF, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, 3 Car Garage.
- Large diving pool with heated spa, grotto rock water slide and shade canopy.
- Centrally located for the Chandler and Gilbert areas in the SouthEast Valley.
- FREE high speed WIFI throughout the home.
- Tankless water heater. Hot water on tap non-stop.
- Completely remodeled and updated throughout.
- Full size washer and dryer available.
- Full wet bar and Gas fireplace in family room.
- Parks and walking trails throughout the community.
- Close to great shopping, fantastic restaurants and fun entertainment.
- Available year round for both summer and winter vacations.
CHANDLER FUN FACTS:
- The town of Chandler began in 1912, with the opening of the Hotel San Marcos in 1913, Arizona's first resort.
- Chandler, Arizona was named after Dr. A. J. Chandler, a veterinarian who settled in the area in 1891.
- Chandler is the fourth largest city in Arizona in terms of population, with well over 300,000 residents.
- Chandler is home to Tumbleweed park which is renowned for the annual Ostrich Festival.
- Arizona has 3,928 mountain peaks and summits, more mountains than any one of the other Mountain States.
- Chandler Fashion Center has world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Freestone park located in Gilbert Arizona is home of the Freestone RailRoad for kids of all ages.