Bonita Creek, Arizona
TO BOOK: CLICK HERE FOR AIRBNB LISTING AND AVAILABILITY
ABOUT THE HOME AND AREA:
- 2760 SF, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 3 Car Garage.
- New construction just completed mountain cabin.
- FREE high speed WIFI throughout the home.
- Radiant floor heating throughout the home.
- Full size washer and dryer available.
- Gas fireplace in family room.
- Hiking and Biking trails to the forest and throughout community.
- 25 minute drive to shopping and restaurants.
- Available year round for both summer and winter vacations.
PAYSON FUN FACTS:
- Founded in 1882. On March 3, 1884, the community was named 'Payson' after Illinois congressman, Louis Edwin Payson.
- The Town of Payson is at 5,000ft and the Mogollon Rim is at 7,000ft.
- Payson averages 22" of snow each year with over 266 days of sunshine.
- Payson is home to the oldest continuous rodeo in the world which is held every summer.
- Arizona has 3,928 mountain peaks and summits, more mountains than any one of the other Mountain States.
- "Zane Grey Country" is a term for the area around Payson. The surrounding Payson area is now called, "The Rim Country".
- Payson is very near to the geographic center of Arizona. Payson has been called "The Heart of Arizona".