Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona!
We love Phoenix Arizona and everything the city and state has to offer. Below you’ll find information on Phoenix population, Phoenix housing information, the weather, Phoenix area facts, Spring Training and Phoenix professional sport teams. Yes, the summers are hot in phoenix but that’s why we recommend a pool. The other 8 months out of the year, with no snow and over 300 days of sunshine, are truly why we live here. Thinking of Relocating to the Phoenix area? Let us know how Phoenix Homes can help.
Please find below printable PDF files that provide additional information for Phoenix and the Phoenix surrounding cities.
Arizona: One of the top 10 fastest growing states in 2018.
Phoenix: 1,563,025 – 6th largest city in the U.S. 2017
The Metro Area (the Valley of the Sun) is the 6th largest metro area by population in the U.S.
Phoenix has more than 4.7 million people. 2017
Maricopa County: 4,737,270. 2017
Average Age – 32.9 years old. 2016
WEATHER Phoenix 10 Day Forcast
A list of Averages;
- Rainfall – Less than 9 inches.
- Sunny Days are more than 300 per year.
- Drive to Work Time – 24 minutes.
- Daily Temperature in July is 102 degrees.
- Electric Bill per APS statistics
(assumes a 2,500 square foot house with a family of 4 and a pool)
is $190 to $210 per month in summer, $95 to $115 in winter.
MORE PHOENIX AREA FACTS
- The Phoenix Metropolitan Area covers almost 9,224 square miles.
- There are more than 190 area golf courses, private and public.
- Arizona has 69 man made and natural lakes and more boating per capita than any other state.
- The Valley of the Sun is home to 23 Indian Reservations that represent 21 Native American Tribes.
- There are 2 Snow Mountains in The state, Snowbowl and Sunrise. Snowbowl is only 2 hours away.
- Phoenix is the 6th largest metropolitan area and in the top 10 fastest growing areas in the country.
- The Phoenix area ranks 5th in the availability and quality of arts and culture in the country offering more than 30 museums and 160 art galleries, The Phoenix Symphony, Arizona Opera Company, The Herberger Theater and the newly renovated Orpheum Theater.
- The Desert Botanical Garden has the largest variety of desert plants and cacti collection in the world.
- The Saguaro Cactus is the symbol of the Southwest Desert and is only found in the Sonoran Desert areas and can reach 200 years old and weigh in at over 2 tons.
State Farm Stadium, AZ Cardinals
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.